WHAT IS COLLECTED
Some data is automatically collected when you visit this site such as IP address, visit date and time and frequency of visits; this information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation.
Some data will be requested from you via the contact form should you wish to make an enquiry, this will included your name, email address, event type, location and date. This information is then sent and stored to a Gmail email address which is password protected and GDPR compliant. Your email address will only be used to contact you regards your enquiry/booking, we do not send out offers, advertisements or newsletters via email. Upon acceptance of booking you will be asked to complete a booking form where your telephone number and postal address are required, this will be issued via email and we ask that it be scanned back using the same method so that it all stays within our Gmail account and is not accessible via anyone else.
Should you make a booking along with the booking form you will be emailed a .pdf file of our terms and conditions, bookings are made on the understanding that these have been read and accepted by you (the client).
Jade Heart Photography retains ownership of all images and may use them for promotion via this website, social media and advertising. Please read the terms and conditions sent to you as this information is included, should you wish for Jade Heart Photography to not use your images online you may withdraw your consent at anytime and the images will no longer be used.
As a wedding and event photographer we will also be taking photos of your guests whom are also welcome to contact us should they wish for photos of them to be removed from advertising platforms and this website.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- a. Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- b. Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c. Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- d. Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e. Right to data portability– the right to receive personal data you have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. It also gives you the right to request that a controller transmits this data directly to another controller.
- f. Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by Jade Heart Photography you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Jade Heart Photography by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org